This listing is for only the oxygen machine. Applicator gun, and oxygen hoses etc. are not included in this purchase.
This reconditioned Invacare Platinum 5 LPM Oxygen Concentrator is an excellent choice when searching for a durable, long lasting unit. The Platinum 5, has an adjustable flow range from .5 to 5 lpm and is extremely reliable.
- Durable Hose connection to prevent breakage
- 52 pounds, very durable
- Very Quiet, perfect for your office environment
- Full 1 year warranty
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Average Power Consumption: 390 watts
- Oxygen Concentration (at 5 LPM)*: 93% (+/- 3%)
- Liter Flow: 0.5 - 5 liters per minute
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Sound Level: 50 dBA typical
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 26.5 in. (673 mm) H x 18.5 in. (470 mm) W x 14.5 in (368 mm) D
- Operating Temperature: 55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)
- Storage / Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity: up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7500 ft (0 to 2286 m)
Benefits of Oxygen Facials
WHAT IS AN OXYGEN FACIAL? An oxygen facial is a procedure typically done by an aesthetician in a spa. It is a “nonmedical” procedure since nothing is injected into the body and no chemicals are used. While not backed by science, it is widely believed that skin cells that are treated by an Oxygen Facial will look fresh and rejuvenated. More bright and healthy! Oxygen facials deliver 98% pure oxygen infused with nutrients and antioxidants to the outside of the skin through a jet-spraying process.
HOW DOES IT WORK? An Oxygen Facial is done in a spa setting by an aesthetician. Usually it will start with a thorough cleansing and exfoliation of your skin. This will remove old dead skin, and allow the fresh skin and pores to accept the full oxygen therapy. The aesthetician will then use a metal applicator sprayer to use high purity oxygen, sometimes mixed with a liquid moisturizer, or maybe hyaluronic acid used to plump the skin, to spray on your skin. The procedure typically takes between 30 and 60 minutes to complete. Some spas may offer a premium package that can last up to 75 minutes for best effect.
COST Cost varies based on your location. Typically the cost will be about $100 on average. Depending on length of treatment and serums included, costs can increase to as much as $500 for a premier package.
BENEFITS OF OXYGEN FACIALS While Oxygen Facial Therapy is not medically backed, there are many noted benefits of the therapy. Lets talk about it! -[U]Boosts Collagen Production[/U]Collagen is naturally produced in your body and helps with skin strength and elasticity. When your collagen production decreases, wrinkles increase!
- Hydrated Skin
- High Purity Oxygen helps infuse the moisturizer or serums into your skin. Once your therapy is completed, your skin will look and feel more hydrated!
- Reduction of Acne - High purity Oxygen is known to accelerate healing, and it also kills Propionibacterium Acnes bacteria (causes Acne). Oxygen Facials will calm down Acne issues.
- Even Skin Tone - Oxygen Facials can be used to help delivery extra vitamins to your skin which will help with its radiance!
- Reduction in Fine Lines - Oxygen Therapy when used with hyaluronic acid will plump up your skin and give temporary relief from fine lines and wrinkles, a natural and healthy way!
POTENTIAL SIDE EFFECTS
There are some potential side effects with an Oxygen Facial. They are temporary, and not serious. They generally subside within a few hours.
- Temporary Skin Redness - This may be a side effect of any serum used
- Puffiness- This may be caused by the force of the oxygen application
While Oxygen Facials used to be much more expensive and considered a luxury item for the rich and famous, they are much more affordable now. Why not find a local spa, and give it a shot! What better way to treat mind and body to some self care, than with a high purity Oxygen Facial!